I need to buy a new car, and the dealer says I have to get a letter from the Trustee. Can I get a letter from the Trustee?

No. If you wish to incur debt (buy or lease a car, sell, buy, or refinance a home) you must obtain a court order. The Trustee does not have the authority to give letters of approval. Contact your attorney for assistance.

Category: Miscellaneous