I will not be able to pay my plan payment this month. What should I do?

Call you attorney immediately. Your attorney can file papers asking the judge to change the provisions of your plan by suspending payments, extending the plan, or possibly changing the monthly payment amount. Do not call the Trustee. The Trustee cannot change the provisions of your plan, or make any payment arrangements. Only the judge can do that.

Category: Plan Payments