I’m a creditor, and I want to file a claim. Where do I get the form and what do I do with it?

The Clerk of the Bankruptcy Court sent you a blank “proof of claim” form with the notice of the bankruptcy case. If you did not receive one or have misplaced it, you can obtain blank forms from the Clerk of the Court. Check with your attorney; he or she may also have claim forms available.

Category: Claims