What happens if I make the money order out wrong, or forget my case number or last name?

The money order will be returned, and you will be considered delinquent. If you don’t include this identifying information, the Trustee cannot be certain that she is posting the money to the correct case. By including this information, you are helping to ensure that your money is accurately accounted for.

Category: Plan Payments