Frequently Asked Questions

Plan Payments

No. As a security measure, no funds are accepted at the office address. If you mail them to the office address, they will be returned and you will be considered delinquent.

Information on how to make Plan Payments can be found here.

Only the judge in your case can change the due date for your payments. Contact your attorney for assistance in filing the proper papers to request a change in the due date.

Call you attorney immediately. Your attorney can file papers asking the judge to change the provisions of your plan by suspending payments, extending the plan, or possibly changing the monthly payment amount. Do not call the Trustee. The Trustee cannot change the provisions of your plan, or make any payment arrangements. Only the judge can do that.

We offer convenient ways to make your Chapter 13 Plan Payments.

Please see our payment information page for details.