TFS Bill Pay is leading provider of payment solutions for individuals in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. TFS is a trusted third-party payment processor for making Plan Payments to the Chapter 13 Trustee. TFS is also the preferred method for making your Plan Payments to the Chapter 13 Trustee.
This is the preferred method for making Chapter 13 Plan Payments. You can use this service whether your case is confirmed or not.
If you need help with TFS Bill Pay, please visit their Help Center or contact them directly at (888) 729-2413.
If you’re a Paralegal or Attorney, you can sign-up to access the TFS Paralegal and Attorney Portal to keep track of your clients payments.
Chapter 13 AutoPay is a convenient, automatic way to submit your plan payment every month. Once enrolled, your plan payment is automatically deducted from your bank account each month.
Benefits of Chapter 13 AutoPay
- Payment deducted from your account automatically on the 20th of each month
- Ensures your plan payments are paid on time
- This service is simple and secure
- No stamps to buy or checks to mail
- There are no fees taken by our office to use this service.
If you need help with Chapter 13 AutoPay, please contact our Accounting Department.