I received a Trustee’s Motion to Dismiss my case for delinquency. What should I do?

If you receive a Trustee’s Motion to Dismiss, call your attorney immediately. Very often, your attorney can file the appropriate papers objecting to the motion to dismiss. You only have 15 days from the date the TMD was mailed during which to address the problem. Calling or writing to the Trustee does not stop the 15-day period from running, and remember, the Trustee cannot give legal advice.

Category: Delinquency